Price: $130.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
No matter how much technology we pour into our sunglasses, the science has to be a work of art. That’s how the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) became the hard angles and jagged edgework of TWITCH. Enhanced with dual cam hinges and metal Oakley insignias, the lightweight O MATTER frame combines comfort with durability. Protection includes 100% filtering of all UV plus impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards. And the authentic styling is just as aggressive as the technology.
Oakley polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how we eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized optics on the planet.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Clarity at all angles of vision with patented Oakley XYZ Optics
- Extended peripheral view with six-base lens curvature that optimizes side protection
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light
- Comfort and performance of Three Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
Available in Matte Black/Grey