Price: $175.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR, a milestone in performance technology.
Available with RANGE, PATH, or PITCH lens shape, this shooting-specific edition of RADAR comes with our G26 lens color. Whether youâ€™re in the flat light of overcast skies or the glare of medium bright sun, G26 boosts the orange in targets while increasing contrast against green and blue backgrounds. It not only makes the target stand out; it enhances your depth perception. You also get all the performance breakthroughs of this unique eyewear invention.
MAINTAINS SHARP, CLEAR VISION
RADAR features Oakley HYDROPHOBIC, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
STAYS AHEAD OF THE SUN
RADAR lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO).
OFFERS A SECURE, CUSTOM FIT
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit – two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of UNOBTAINIUM to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
OPTIMIZES COMFORT, PROTECTION AND CLARITY
RADAR is made of lightweight O MATTER for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure PLUTONITE lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and RADAR meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds all ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
Note: The G26 lens is so fully optimized for shooting that we recommend against its use for any other activity.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -5.00 with cylinder up to -2.00)
Available in Jet Black/G26 Iridium