Price: $145.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
If you’re serious about fishing, throw away your sunglasses. Chances are you’re wearing ordinary polarized shades with yesterday’s technology. Sure, they reduce glare, but how well do they actually let you see the fish? Upgrade your gear with this special edition of FIVES SQUARED that comes with the best polarized lenses on water.
To keep fish from getting an unfair advantage, we eliminate the kind of haze and distortion that ordinary polarized lenses inflict on your vision. Oakley HD Polarized lenses are made with molecular-level bonding to offer crystal clear vision with 99% filtering of reflected glare. That’s on top of benefits like HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) for a true and accurate view, essential for precise casting. You also get Oakley HYDROPHOBIC lens technology to keep skin oils, sunscreen and water from corrupting your vision.
The Matte Black frame comes with Amber Polarized optics, a lens color that increases visual contrast to optimize depth perception so you can take the hook to the fish. The lenses are engineered for average sun brightness. Fishing pros told us that once glare is eliminated, overly dark sunglasses tend to hide detail. That’s why our Amber Polarized lenses are the perfect choice when you’re hunting down trophies and avoiding snags.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Available in Matte Black/Amber