Price: $110.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
It’s the aroma of scorched pavement and the octane scream of 200 track-hungry horses that remind the world who dominates superbike racing. Aggressive technology is the lifeblood of Ducati, and that’s why the outspoken styling of Oakley HIJINX sunglasses is a perfect match for the hallmark of Italian engineering. This special edition comes with metal icons in signature Ducati red plus an insignia inside the earstem, and the Ducati logo is laser etched into the lens.
Optimized with the clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO), the lenses curve at the sides to improve protection against wind and eye-scorching UV, and not a single searing ray gets through our PLUTONITE lens material. Black IRIDIUM lens coating balances light transmission and reduces glare in bright sun. The lightweight O MATTER frame comes with dual cam hinges, patented XYZ OPTICS for razor-sharp peripheral view, and a Three-Point Fit that will make you trash ordinary frames that hook your ears. Need prescription lenses? Not a problem.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual polaric ellipsoid lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents, with new square Icon design
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
Available in Polished Black/Black Iridium