Price: $215.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
Livestrong JAWBONE Sunglasses
Oakley’s legacy of sports performance innovation continues with the new JAWBONE. The latest evolution of a coveted design, this frame is like nothing ever seen in the world of sports. Every aspect is engineered around the clarity and protection of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO).
With Oakley’s new SWITCHLOCKTechnology, the lower part of the frame rim opens to allow easy access for quick lens changing, letting you optimize performance in any light condition. The revolutionary design holds the lenses with a suspension system so stresses on the frame won’t affect the optics. With ordinary frames, flexing can change the surface contours of the lenses, causing optical distortion. The new architecture ensures there’s nothing to diminish the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO), and you still get the optimized comfort and fit of a flexible frame design.
Pivot the nose piece to unlock the lower jaw and open it for easy lens changing. There’s minimal handling involved, so dirty fingers don’t get all over the lens. The quick-release system closes with a cam that locks each lens securely in place.
Oakley engineered the pivoting system with a release mechanism that lets you remove and replace the nose piece with a different size to customize the fit. A comfortably secure fit is essential for athletic competition, so Oakley started this new design with the company’s legendary Three-Point Fit. Instead of hooking the ears like conventional frames, a Three-Point Fit ensures the frame touches the wearer only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. Oakley combined the proprietary fit with specialized bridge geometry and strategically placed flex zones to give the frame a broad range of flexibility while directing stresses away from the lenses. That way, the optics can do their job without the distortion of subtle bending and bowing.
Oakley is proud to partner with the Lance Armstrong Foundation in support of its ongoing mission to inspire and empower people affected by cancer. When you purchase the LIVESTRONG edition of Oakley eyewear, the company will provide $20 to the foundation.
- Oakley SWITCHLOCKTechnology for an interchangeable lens design that helps you keep up with changing light conditions and maximize performance in any environment
- UNOBTAINIUMstem sleeves for a secure fit that increases grip with perspiration
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight O MATTERframe material that optimizes protection while maintaining a flexible fit
- Interchangeable nose piece for a customizable fit
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with the patented innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO), optimized by an entirely new frame architecture that translates frame stresses away from the lenses
- Full range of optional lens tints for glare reduction, improved color perception, enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception
- Convenience and clarity of Oakley HYDROPHOBIC a permanent lens coating that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, fingerprints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision
- Impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact resistance
- XYZ OPTICSto extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact
- PLUTONITElens material for 100% filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
Available in Polished Black/Black Iridium