Price: $160.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
You’ve seen “made for angling” sunglasses before, but if you take a close look at their technology, something smells fishy. They probably give you a lens color that nudges up contrast, along with some bold claims about landing the big one. Don’t take the bait. We put real technology in our Fishing Specific eyewear. Some say it’s overkill. The pros say it’s essential gear.
Our MINUTE frame is specifically designed for small to medium size faces, and version 2.0 offers the performance, protection and all-day comfort of the best eyewear on earth â€” and water. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) gives you unbeatable clarity and precise, accurate vision. The lenses are optimized with a HYDROPHOBIC coating that prevents water sheens from corrupting your point of view. The permanent coating also maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, lotions and sunscreens, and it even repels dust. But the real eye-opener is how much innovation we poured into the lenses.
Oakley polarization eliminates the blinding rays of glare with greater than 99% efficiency, and our manufacturing technique eliminates the haze and visual distortion that comes with ordinary polarized lenses. Decades of optical engineering allowed us to create VR28, a lens color that helps you read river bottoms and spot the reds and greens of prized species. In addition to eliminating the harsh wavelengths of blue light that strain your eyes and hide detail, the lenses boost contrast and depth perception so you’ll have a more accurate view of the trophy pursuing your lure. When it comes to protection, our impact resistant PLUTONITE lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, so all you have to worry about is finding freezer space for the fish.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof hydrophobic coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for small to medium Faces
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
Available in Polished Black/VR28