Price: $100.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
A while back, somebody handed a snowboard to a six-year-old kid with a shock of red hair. They had no idea it would someday lead to Olympic Gold at the 2006 Winter Games, a medal at every Winter X Game since 2002, and even Gold for skateboarding. You can talk about the bottomless bag of tricks and epic airs of this chairman of the board, but you’ll seldom meet someone as real as the kid from Carlsbad. That’s why we got together with Shaun White to create MONTEFRIO sunglasses, a piece of performance art named after the street where he grew up.
The interior pinstripe on this special edition is a Shaun inspiration, and his signature is screen printed on the inside face of the left stem. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) comes standard, including patented innovations like XYZ OPTICS for clarity at every angle of view. Eye-thrashing rays of UV don’t even think about getting through the pure PLUTONITE lenses, and full-on comfort comes from lightweight O MATTER frame material in a design that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. Same goes for lens performance, because this salute to a sport great offers nothing less than the world’s best optics.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Sculpturally integrated hinges with hybrid mechanisms of durable C-5 alloy
- Clarity at all angles of vision with patented Oakley XYZ Optics
- Extended peripheral view with six-base lens curvature that optimizes side protection
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- 100% UV filtering of Plutonite lens material that blocks all UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light
- Comfort / Performance of Three-Point Fit, which holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00)
Available in Polished Black Pinstripe/Grey