Price: $34.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
A single particle of sand can take down the world’s best rider. We engineered this specialized Sand Goggle with closed-cell face foam to keep fine particles from infiltrating the frame and assaulting your vision. It comes with a clear lens for low light and a grey lens for medium to bright light. Oakley’s grey lens allows truer color recognition to help you spot trail edges and scattered vegetation that can pose a hazard. Made of the highest quality optical-grade LEXAN, the lenses are hard coated on the exterior to minimize scratching and anti-fog treated on the interior for unparalleled performance. The strap is patterned with our unique Carbonated graphic and signed with a red Static Icon.
There’s no age limit on breaking the laws of physics, so these youth-specific designed goggles take advantage of reduced cranial geometry to bring the protection of our MX O FRAME to smaller faces. The crystal clear LEXAN lens is mounted in the perfect arc of a circle for maximized clarity. Urethane keeps the frame flexible for a comfortable fit, and silicone prevents the wide, adjustable strap from sliding off your helmet.
- Unique closed cell foam helps to eliminate fine dust particles from entering the goggle
- Flexible O Matter chassis
- Grey lens comes standard, with an extra clear lens for dark conditions
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap
- Reduced glare via textured interior surface
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material
- Fog reduction of lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
- 2009 Model
Available in Jet Black/Grey