Price: $45.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
Ricky Carmichael didnâ€™t become the winningest rider in history by compromising on performance. Thatâ€™s why the Oakley MX O FRAME has been his choice for every title chase. Rendered with RCâ€™s choice of silver finish, this Signature Series goggle combines a wide-open peripheral view with the unbeatable clarity of Oakleyâ€™s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO).
These goggles give RC the comfort and fit of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking. Its clear LEXAN lens comes with Oakley anti-fog technology and offers superior impact resistance and UV protection. And the frame is a perfect match for Oakleyâ€™s laminated tear-off system, the most optically advanced tear-off technology on the planet. No wonder RC wonâ€™t race without it.
Laminated tear-off system sold separately.
- Flexibility even in extreme cold via urethane frame construction
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Minimized reflective glare via interior surface texturing
- Convenience of 2-pin attachment system for tear-offs
- Comfort and fit of triple-layer face foam
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Meets EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
- 2009 Model
Available in Silver/Clear