Price: $130.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
Hailed as one of the most accomplished female snowboarders, Gretchen has been honored as “Woman Rider of the Year” by leading industry magazines. It seems strange that the world qualifies it with words like “female” and “woman.” If you’ve ever seen Gretchen’s inverted tricks or witnessed how she dominates the halfpipe, you’ll agree. But if you get a chance to meet her, you’ll see that the labels aren’t sexist. They’re celebration. They salute everything she brings to the sport, and all the inspiration she gives female athletes around the globe.
Gretchen is a woman who lives by her own rules, and we couldn’t think of a better way to honor her than by creating this special edition of OAKLEY STOCKHOLM, a snow goggle made exclusively for women. The Wine colored chassis and strap carry the art motif of Gretchen’s Oakley collection – the pride and power of the lion. Choose the BLACK IRIDIUM lens for balanced light transmission in bright sun, or take advantage of the enhanced contrast of the Persimmon lens, made for everything but the brightest days.
Engineered for a comfortable and precise fit on the female face, OAKLEY STOCKHOLM offers the unbeatable clarity and protection of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO). The vented dual-lens design filters out all UV while opening your peripheral and downward view. Premium features like F3 anti-fog technology and moisture wicking triple-layer foam are combined with sass and sophistication for a look that doesn’t sacrifice feminine charm. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and the frame maintains comfortable flexibility in extreme cold. Made just for women, this snow goggle is for the girl who challenges the boys on the hill but doesn’t want to be mistaken for one.
- Performance of optically corrected dual-lens design with High Definition Optics (HDO)
- Maximized field of view with clarity at all angles of vision via patented XYZ Optics
- Fashion of uniquely feminine frame geometry
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fit of urethane construction that maintains flexibility in extreme cold
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- UV protection that filters out 100% of all UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards (High Velocity / High Mass / Penetration)
- Styling of true metal icon accents
- Added options of tuned light transmission via Iridium lens coating
- 2009 Model
Available in Neon Blue/Lion Crest/Black Iridium