Price: $135.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
He’s known as the Godfather of snowboarding, a living legend and one of the best in the world for 15 years running. Our partnership with Terje Haakonsen stretches over two decades of performance innovation. We are honoring this sport icon with Signature Series CROWBAR SNOW goggles, complete with a custom designed strap and Terje’s unique logo.
The lightweight and flexible O MATTER frame is matched with optically pure PLUTONITE to achieve impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards while providing 100% UV filtering. Specially engineered struts balance and distribute the frame pressure for a comfortable fit, and silicone backing keeps the strap in place. Triple-layer fleece foam gives you all-day comfort while wicking away perspiration. The extended lens coverage is shaped with curvature that opens your peripheral and downward view, and the patented innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) maintain startling clarity at every angle of vision.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter chassis
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics
- Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Polarized option available
- Designed for medium faces
- 2009 Model
Available in White/Arctic Mosaic/Pink Iridium