Price: $140.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
He was born into a bike-mad family and worked his way up from Australian dirt riding to the 2007 MotoGPWorld Champion trophy. Casey Stoner pilots a precision engineered Ducati motorcycle, and weâ€™re honoring the rider and his machine with this special edition of Oakley SCALPELâ„¢. Along with the metal icons, the UNOBTAINIUMÂ® components on the stems of this Polished Black frame are rendered in Ducati red, and â€œStoner 23â€ is laser etched near the bottom of the lens. We picked Black IRIDIUMÂ® lenses for this Signature Series rendition. Youâ€™ll have crisp vision with reduced glare and truer color recognition.
Oakley SCALPEL combines the best of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICSÂ® (HDOÂ®) with a look that goes from street to sport, and it offers a level of performance as aggressive as its styling. The optics meet every ANSI Z87.1 standard for visual clarity. SCALPEL has a full 8.75 base curvature to open your range of view with the clarity of XYZ OPTICSÂ®, and the shape offers added protection against sun, wind and side impact. This design also meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards, and the pure PLUTONITEÂ® lenses filter out 100% of all UV.
The smooth sculptural contours are made of durable, lightweight O MATTERÂ® frame material, and we gave the stem sleeves special attention. Note how they wrap the ends and continue along the underside. Their UNOBTAINIUM material increases grip with sweat, and a perfect Three-Point Fit maintains comfort all day while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTERÂ® frame material
- Comfortably secure fit of UNOBTAINIUMÂ® nose pads and stem sleeves that increase grip with perspiration
- Performance and comfort of Oakley Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection with 8.75 base lens curvature Optical clarity, performance and precision that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Optical clarity, performance and precision that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Protection of impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITEÂ® lenses that filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of IRIDIUMÂ® lens coating
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
Available in Polished Black/Black Iridium