Price: $120.00 and Includes Free Ground Freight
It’s all about controlled explosions. That’s what propels the premium speed machines engineered for the MotoGP, and when racer Andrea Doviziosohits a straightaway in MotoGP, he unleashes all those fiery horses and lets them run wild.
This special edition of OAKLEY JUPITER salutes honors MotoGP with an official emblem. The Crystal Black frame has Fire IRIDIUM lenses, a nod to the firestorm of precision engineering that carries Andrea over the course. Their increased contrast improves depth perception in bright sun. The view through them is a smooth violet gray, and they’re part of a vintage design with orange metal band accents and icons, reflecting the colors of the team its riders.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.0 to -4.0 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal band and icon accents, with Square O Icon design
Available in Crystal Black/Fire Iridium