Alpinestars S-MX R Boots – Review Video
The updated S-MX R boot has become an even more accomplished performer. Re-profiled to give better fit and feel. Greater flexibility and comfort, combined with its lightweight and ergonomic shape, using hi-tech micro-fibre, gives great riding feel and safety performance. The S-MX R is the ultimate performance/road riding boot for all-round use on the street and racetrack.
- A contoured shin plate protector
- Air scoops have also been upgraded to improve venting.
- U-shaped calf protector
- An injection molded support gasket has been added to control stiffness and support in the ankle, while a wide and ventilated injected PU heel counter.
- The S-MX R boot is fully CE certified.
- A unique, asymmetrical “throat” design
- Internal lower heel grip
- Shifter pad and forefoot protection
- Enhanced ventilation via lateral air scoops and synthetic forefoot lining laminated with open cell foam for comfort and long lasting freshness.
- Additional adjustability and security
- New internal user-friendly calf adjustment guarantees perfect fit for bigger calves.
- A replaceable contoured foot bed sculpted from Alpinestars PU foam
- Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole
- Internal, molded shank for safety.
- Interchangeable bi-injected PU toe slider with snap-in assembly.
- The S-MX R is also available in a black-vented version.
- 2009 Model