Alpinestars Miglia Shoe – Review Video
Casual style riding shoe which is cut for comfort whether riding or walking. Practical features combine with some neat detailing to give a shoe which is distinctive in character and versatile in nature.
- 1.6 mm oiled suede upper resists abrasion and water.
- Shift pad channels flex while dissipating pressure over the toe.
- Offset speed lace provides quick closure.
- Lateral pocket stows the end of the lace away from the bike.
- Interior heel reinforcement protects and supports the heel.
- Soft compound rubber sole is durable and offers grip and comfort.