Alpinestars MotoGP Jerez Men’s Leather Jackets – Review Video
From the new Alpinestars/Dorna co-branded MotoGP range, the Jerez leather jacket like the track itself represents the heart and soul of the collection.
Colorful, sharp, edgy and technically advanced the jacket encapsulates the essence of one of MotoGP’s spiritual homes.
- Constructed using a combination of full grain and perforated leather for the ultimate in strength, durability, abrasion resistance and comfort
- Stretch Kevlar panels in the arms provide freedom of movement while YKK zippers ensure a tight, yet comfortable and secure closure around the wrist
- The jacket includes a number of comfort features including pre curved sleeves for a natural riding position which reduces fatigue, while a leather accordion flex zone on the waist allows for an adaptable, tight and comfortable fit
- Alpinestars CE approved armor provides the leather jacket with high levels of protection, Protectors are located on the shoulder and around the elbow/forearm zone, the jacket provides protection at all the critical areas
- Additional protection is available through the use of Alpinestars RC back protector (available as a separate accessory) when inserted into the specifically constructed internal compartment
- A zip located at the base of the jacket allows for connection to a range of Alpinestars leather pants
- The jacket benefits from both internal and external storage Two external jacket pockets are complimented by three internal storage compartments within both the main jacket lining and duplicated in the removable liner for complete convenience
- 2009 Model