Alpinestars Atlas Men’s Textile Vented Gloves – Review Video
An innovative, unobtrusive, low profile glove that has been designed to be ultra lightweight and provide the rider with a real feeling of freedom. Integrating supreme levels of protection with cutting edge styling and unsurpassed levels of grip, this glove provides real flexibility for the offroad/enduro rider.
- The glove provides excellent levels of protection through the use of foam backed Polyurethane knuckle protection which provides a solid structure protecting a critical part of your hand in the event of an incident
- External foam padding also provides additional protection
- Mesh panels over the first three fingers assist with freedom of movement and ventilation, whilst the low cut Motocross style wrist and secure closure ensures total user comfort
- Clarino padded palm reinforcement provide the ultimate in comfort and vibration absorption while silicone print on the fingers and palm provide the ultimate in grip and performance
- Pre-curved fingers aid in the assistance of grip and reduced fatigue
- 2009 Model