Alpinestars Trigger One-Piece Men’s Race & Riding Race Suits – Review Video
The Trigger suit adds a stylish one piece suit to Alpinestars range of high performance riding apparel. Designed for the track and performance orientated rider who requires a suit with optimum protection, fashionable looks and high levels of movement and flexibility. The Trigger suit offers a comprehensive range of color options and fresh Alpinestars graphic details.
- Made using an high quality full grain leather with strategically placed perforated leather zones integrated perfectly to provide superior ventilation.
- Provides optimum levels of abrasion resistance, while Alpinestars’ range of CE approved armor located in the shoulders and forearm provides the suit with excellent protection at critical impact zones.
- Strategically placed stretch Kevlar panels located around the leg and groin area and down the inner arm help to provide a tight, secure, adaptable fit whilst maximizing the rider’s mobility.
- Additional protection can be provided through insertion of Alpinestars RC back protector or Alpinestars bionic chest guards (both sold separately) when inserted into the specially designed compartments.
- The suit features a number of additional features including an aerodynamic back hump, Semi-auto lock zippers on the cuff and calf area, a removable mesh liner, replaceable PU knee sliders and exclusive Astar logos on the forearms and thighs that won’t be found on any existing Alpinestars suit.
- 2009 Model