Arai Haga Monza Limited Edition Helmet – Promo Video
Arai has released a limited edition replica of the helmet design Noriyuki Haga raced in during the Monza World Superbike round on its range-topping RX-7 GP.
The Xerox Ducati World Superbike (WSB) rider and current championship leader used the design to celebrate his 250th WSB race start and to show his love for the historic race track and respect for the Italian fans.
The Drudi Performance design features a large outline of the Monza circuit map on the very top, surrounded by its geographical coordinates. On both sides of the helmet, Noriâ€™s â€˜NKI41â€™ logo is depicted in both the Japanese and Italian flags while a caricature of â€˜Nitro Noriâ€™ wheelying a tractor finishes the rear.
- Limited to 200, design by Drudi Performance
- One of the first helmets to exceed both ECE22.05 and Snell M2010 standards
- Peripherally belted SNC (Structural Net Composite) shell
- Enhanced hyper ridge strengthening in lower section
- Larger opening for increased ease when taking helmet on or off
- Quintuple density, one-piece inner shell
- Air intake stabilizer diffuser – increases airflow through the helmet
- Five position air wing – reduces drag, turbulence and buffeting
- Airflow spoiler – directs the airflow around the bottom edge
- Free Flow System (FFS) – reduces draft and wind noise
- Wider aperture/larger Aerodynamic 3D PinlockÂ® ready visor for better peripheral vision
- Improved breath deflector
- Aeroflap – reduces wind noise and turbulence
- Emergency release cheek pads
- Fully washable and removable Dry CoolÂ® interior
- Lever release visor removal system (LRS)
- Patented visor brow ventilation ducts
- Double ‘D’ ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
- PinlockÂ® visor insert included
- Sizes XS-XXL