Oakley Gascan S Polarized Sunglasses – Review Video
We pumped the dimensions of our original GASCAN sunglasses with the pulse of the street, fueling a one-of-a-kind. Now the aggressive design language called Oakley SQUARE O brings a new urban contender. GASCAN S turns down the volume of O MATTER frame material, reducing the overall size with some harder lines that make it streetwise. Metal icons tag it as true Oakley. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) keeps visual performance at full tilt, and impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Our polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how we eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized optics on the planet.
* Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
* Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
* Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
* Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
* Metal icon accents, with new Icon design
* Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
* Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
* UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light
* Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
* Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
* Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)