Oakley Thump 2 Sunglasses – Review Video
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) combines patented optics and PLUTONITE lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
The world’s first digital music eyewear is now available in a new design with the option of even greater memory. Built around the hard-edged style of our GASCAN eyewear, THUMP 2 offers memory storage up to 1 gigabyte. That’s 240 songs in a fully integrated design that frees you from dangling cords and wires. Listen to music virtually anywhere with speaker booms that adjust easily for a customized fit, and just swing them out of the way when you need to hear your environment. For all-day comfort, the durable frame is made of lightweight O MATTER. Patented XYZ OPTICS extends clarity to the lens periphery, allowing for contours that open peripheral vision.
* Absolute music freedom with no wires or cords to dangle or tangle
* Store up to 240 songs on the 1 GB version, up to 120 songs on the 512 MB version, or up to 60 songs on the 256 MB version
* Solid-state NAND flash memory with no moving parts
* Up to 6 hours of playback time on a single charge
* Three-color indicator light to show battery level
* 75MHz DSP with 18-bit Sigma Delta DAC for state-of-the-art audio fidelity
* Custom Mylar speakers with three directions of movement for precise positioning
* Patented XYZ OPTICS for razor sharp clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
* Lens contours that maximize protection against sun, wind and side impact
* PLUTONITE lens material to filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
* Durable and lightweight O MATTER frame material
* Supports storage of data files along with song files
* Includes High Speed USB cable for transferring song files from Mac* or Windows PC
For more information on Oakley THUMP 2, please call 1.800.969.2895
Note: Songs purchased from the iTunes Plus section of the iTunes Music Store, or songs transferred to iTunes from CDs, are in the .m4a file format, which are compatible with THUMP 2. Songs purchased from outside the iTunes Plus section on the iTunes Music Store are in the .m4p format and are not compatible with THUMP 2 because Apple reserves that format for iPod use only.
THUMP is a registered trademark of Thump Records, Inc. and is used under exclusive license.