Fly Racing Kinetic Men’s Pants – Review Video
So you wanna be a Rockstar? Look no further than Fly Racing’s 2009 Kinetic line-up. The Kinetic combination has many high-end features found on our Evolution line, and is the choice of many of Fly Racing’s top riders and teams. Fully loaded pro performance gear with money still in your pocket.
Fit and function has never been easier with the new Kinetic pant. With improved 900 denier construction, High grade leather panels in both knees, and an array of stretch panels, this pant is borderline bulletproof.
- Integrated TPR – Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protective badging is integrated into the pant for unbeatable looks and function
- Sure Lock Fly Closure – Dual snap waist closure for a secure fit
- Adjustable Belt – Single Velcro adjustable belt for maximum fit and comfort
- Leather Heat Shield – High-quality Lanolin treated embossed leather panels at the inside knees issown with Kevlar reinforced stitching to protect from hot exhaust systems
- Relaxed Leg Cuffs – Relaxed leg cuffs for maximum comfort
- Stretch Rib – Stretch Rib is strategically used where pant flexibility is most important
- 1000D – 1000D is used on the butt of the pant, where material failure is not an option
- 900D POLY – 900D Poly is dye sublimatedâ€”a printing process that gives the best-quality, most durable print available
- Flex Knee – Ultra stretch knee/thigh construction for knee brace comfort
- Leg Cuff Design – Low profile stretch cuffs with removable elastic band
- Mesh Panels – Mesh calf allows pants to breath inside the boot
- 2009 Model