Icon Variant Helmets – Review Video
ICON – Variant Tech
Its a matter of survival. In an unforgiving maze of gravel strewn corners and malevolent steel a rider needs protection, vision and comfort. The call to arms has been answered. Introducing the Icon Variant helmet.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased in that country.
- Fiberglass/Dynema /Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Anti-lift visor to reduce glare
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Molded EPS nose reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free shield
- Removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Removable chin curtain
- 2010 model