Alpinestars Drift Leather Jacket – Review Video
Distressed leather and streamlined styling offer the city rider a retro attitude on and off the bike. Protection and comfort details in the Drift jacket convey you comfortably and safely across your asphalt kingdom.
- 1.1mm full grain distressed leather with vintage finishing.
- Fixed high quality satin liner for soft and comfortable finishing.
- Removable CE certified Bio-armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protection.
- Built in comfort padding around the elbows.
- 2 external pockets with fleeced liner, one Napoleon pocket and 3 flat internal pockets.
- Micro fleeced lined collar and wrist.
- Wrist and waist expansion zippers.
- Large expansion gussets around the back of the shoulders for mobility.
- Two top front air intakes with zippered closures.
- Air vents around the armpits.
- Waist connection zipper.
- Leather ribbed lower edge.
- Smart neck snaps.
- Styling details include custom Astar buttons, bronze finished zippers with leather pullers, and laser etched front and back logos.
- 2010 Model