OO POLARIZEDÂ FIVESÂ SUNGLASSES
A new rendition of a coveted Oakley design, this easygoing style comes with a smooth edge of attitude. Sports legends inspired the look, and the unique architecture salutes the fact that no two athletes are alike. We createdÂ FIVESÂ for small to medium size faces, giving them a tapered design that fits and feels right.
Highlighted with metal icons, this comfortably lightweight design is made of durable Oakley OÂ MATTERÂ®. Take a look at the sculpturally integrated hinges and smooth contouring, and youâ€™ll see how this frame turns form into function with stylish curvature that helps maximize protection against sun, wind and side impact. Our Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise alignment while offering all-day comfort, unlike ordinary frames that hook the ears or fit with unbalanced pressure points.
This design showcases the extreme â€œwrapâ€ and â€œrakeâ€ made possible by Oakley technology. â€œWrapâ€ is the side-to-side curvature of lenses; â€œrakeâ€ is the up-and-down curvature. With more lens curvature, you have a larger/wider field of vision and greater protection from wind, side impact and UV rays that sneak around the edges of the frame. The 8.75-base curvature ofÂ FIVESÂ is made possible withÂ XYZÂ OPTICSÂ®, our way of ensuring vision stays sharp across the entire lens contour. Performance and protection are so good that this sunglass meets everyÂ ANSIÂ Z87.1 standard for clarity and impact resistance, and with pureÂ PLUTONITEÂ® lenses, youâ€™ll have the added protection of 100% UV filtering.
This frame is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power), and other premium options are available. Choose a lens withÂ IRIDIUMÂ® coating for precisely balanced light transmission that helps you maximize performance, improve safety and reduce fatigue caused by eyestrain. Enjoy glare reduction greater than 99% with OakleyÂ HDPOLARIZEDÂ lenses made with a process that eliminates the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary polarized lenses.
If you want to see the world with more detail and definition, you need visual contrast that boosts the right colors while cutting the rays that overwhelm your eyes. Oakley HDPolarized lenses are now available in a collection of high-performance tints called OO Polarized featuring a unique filter that balances light waves to provide rich, vibrant color and enhanced visual contrast. Oakley OOÂ POLARIZEDÂ lenses help you judge depth and distance better while letting you see all the fine detail youâ€™ve been missing.
Several editions of OOÂ POLARIZEDÂ lenses are available, and they all sharpen vision while blocking high-energy light that fatigues your eyes and washes out colors and contrast. Oakley OOÂ GREYÂ POLARIZEDÂ lenses are great for cutting glare and harsh wavelengths in a wide range of environments. When you want to stop even more glare on asphalt or water, choose OOÂ REDÂ IRIDIUMÂ®Â POLARIZEDÂ lenses. They use our permanent Iridium coating to get the job done while tuning light transmission even more, and we made them for the medium-bright light that comes with hazy skies. Bright sunny days call for OOÂ BLACKÂ IRIDIUMÂ POLARIZED. These lenses offer the benefits of Iridium coating, and we engineered them for places where sizzling solar rays flood roads, water surfaces and snow with blinding glare.
- Durability and all day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant OÂ MATTERÂ® frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual actionÂ CAM
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets allÂ ANSIÂ Z80.3 standards
- UV protection ofÂ PLUTONITEÂ® lens material that filters out 100% ofÂ UVA/UVB/UVCÂ & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Impact resistance that meetsÂ ANSIÂ Z87.1 basic impact standards
- PatentedÂ XYZÂ OPTICSÂ® for maximum clarity at all angles of vision
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coatings (optional)
- Oakley patentedÂ HIGHÂ DEFINITIONÂ OPTICSÂ® (HDOÂ®) provide unparalleled visual clarity and impact resistance that meetsÂ ANSIÂ Z87.1 standards.
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
26-205 – Oakley – OO Fives Men’s Polarized Active Sunglasses – Polished Black/OO Black Iridium Polarized – $180.00