OO POLARIZEDÂ JAWBONEÂ SUNGLASSES
Oakleyâ€™s legacy of sports performance innovation continues with the newÂ JAWBONE. The latest evolution of a coveted design, this frame is like nothing ever seen in the world of sports. Every aspect is engineered around the clarity and protection ofÂ HIGHÂ DEFINITIONÂ OPTICSÂ® (HDOÂ®).
With Oakleyâ€™s newÂ SWITCHLOCKâ„¢ Technology, the lower part of the frame rim opens to allow easy access for quick lens changing, letting you optimize performance in any light condition. The revolutionary design holds the lenses with a suspension system so stresses on the frame wonâ€™t affect the optics. With ordinary frames, flexing can change the surface contours of the lenses, causing optical distortion. The new architecture ensures thereâ€™s nothing to diminish the unbeatable clarity ofÂ HIGHÂ DEFINITIONÂ OPTICSÂ® (HDOÂ®), and you still get the optimized comfort and fit of a flexible frame design.
Pivot the nose piece to unlock the lower jaw and open it for easy lens changing. Thereâ€™s minimal handling involved, so dirty fingers donâ€™t get all over the lens. The quick-release system closes with a cam that locks each lens securely in place.
Oakley engineered the pivoting system with a release mechanism that lets you remove and replace the nose piece with a different size to customize the fit. A comfortably secure fit is essential for athletic competition, so Oakley started this new design with the companyâ€™s legendary Three-Point Fit. Instead of hooking the ears like conventional frames, a Three-Point Fit ensures the frame touches the wearer only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. Oakley combined the proprietary fit with specialized bridge geometry and strategically placed flex zones to give the frame a broad range of flexibility while directing stresses away from the lenses. That way, the optics can do their job without the distortion of subtle bending and bowing.
If you want to see the world with more detail and definition, you need visual contrast that boosts the right colors while cutting the rays that overwhelm your eyes. Oakley HDPolarized lenses are now available in a collection of high-performance tints called OO Polarized featuring a unique filter that balances light waves to provide rich, vibrant color and enhanced visual contrast. Oakley OOÂ POLARIZEDÂ lenses help you judge depth and distance better while letting you see all the fine detail youâ€™ve been missing.
Several editions of OOÂ POLARIZEDÂ lenses are available, and they all sharpen vision while blocking high-energy light that fatigues your eyes and washes out colors and contrast. Oakley OOÂ GREYÂ POLARIZEDÂ lenses are great for cutting glare and harsh wavelengths in a wide range of environments. When you want to stop even more glare on asphalt or water, choose OOÂ REDÂ IRIDIUMÂ®Â POLARIZEDÂ lenses. They use our permanentÂ IRIDIUMÂ® coating to get the job done while tuning light transmission even more, and we made them for the medium-bright light that comes with hazy skies. Bright sunny days call for OOÂ BLACKÂ IRIDIUMÂ POLARIZED. These lenses offer the benefits ofÂ IRIDIUMÂ® coating, and we engineered them for places where sizzling solar rays flood roads, water surfaces and snow with blinding glare.
- OakleyÂ SWITCHLOCKâ„¢ Technology for an interchangeable lens design that helps you keep up with changing light conditions and maximize performance in any environment.
- UNOBTAINIUMÂ® stem sleeves for a secure fit that increases grip with perspiration.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight OÂ MATTERÂ® frame material that optimizes protection while maintaining a flexible fit.
- Interchangeable nose piece for a customizable fit.
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with the patented innovations ofÂ HIGHÂ DEFINITIONÂ OPTICSÂ® (HDOÂ®), optimized by an entirely new frame architecture that translates frame stresses away from the lenses.
- Full range of optional lens tints for glare reduction, improved color perception, enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception.
- Convenience and clarity of OakleyÂ HYDROPHOBICâ„¢ a permanent lens coating that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, fingerprints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision.
- Impact protection that meets allÂ ANSIÂ Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact resistance.
- XYZÂ OPTICSÂ® to extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- PLUTONITEÂ® lens material for 100% filtering of allÂ UVA,Â UVB,Â UVCÂ and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 to -3.00 combined power)
26-224 – Oakley – OO Jawbone Men’s Polarized Sport Sunglasses – Matte White/OO Black Iridium Polarized – $315.00
26-223 – Oakley – OO Jawbone Men’s Polarized Sport Sunglasses – Polished Black/OO Red Iridium Polarized – $315.00