OO POLARIZEDÂ TENÂ SUNGLASSES
OakleyÂ TENÂ® is the classic Oakley look, amped with volume and rigged with tech. Youâ€™ll have sculpturally integrated hinges with dual cam action, a comfortable Three-Point Fit, and the optical performance you need for a life with momentum
OakleyÂ TENÂ usesÂ XYZÂ OPTICSÂ® (a benefit ofÂ HIGHÂ DEFINITIONÂ OPTICSÂ® (HDOÂ®)) to keep your vision razor sharp at every angle of view, even with 8.75 base lens curvature. Thatâ€™s whatÂ TENÂ offers, and it means youâ€™ll have a wide peripheral view with extra coverage to block annoying things like side glare, wind, and the type of impact that can ruin your outlook. Even with all that curvature, youâ€™ll have optical precision that meetsÂ ANSIÂ Z87.1 standards, and same goes for impact protection because the comfortably lightweight OÂ MATTERÂ® frame is beyond durable.
All our sunglass lenses are made of pureÂ PLUTONITEÂ® to block every ray of UV, and the lens curvature ofÂ TENÂ helps prevent light from sneaking around the sides. If you want optimal performance, go with Oakley HDPolarized lenses. They block 99% of reflected glare without the haze and visual distortion that comes with polarized lenses made with inferior methods. ChooseÂ IRIDIUMÂ® lens coating to balance light transmission. You can also getÂ TENÂ with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses, and you can tailor them with a wide range of options.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant OÂ MATTERÂ® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Oakley HDPolarized â€“Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarized efficiency (optional)
- Optical precision and performance that meets allÂ ANSIÂ Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets allÂ ANSIÂ Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection ofÂ PLUTONITEÂ® lens material that filters out 100% ofÂ UVA/Â UVB/Â UVCÂ & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission ofÂ IRIDIUMÂ® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
009128-06 – Oakley – OO Ten Men’s Polarized Active Sunglasses – Black Ink/OO Red Iridium – $205.00