OO POLARIZED XÂ SQUAREDÂ SUNGLASSES
We took XÂ METALÂ® all the way with this latest creation. Oakley XÂ SQUAREDâ„¢ continues a legacy of invention by blending lightweight titanium alloy with some of the most advanced technologies ever to hone light rays. This is how originality gets aggressive, and the look is not for the uninitiated. Itâ€™s for those who defy the architects of life and put up their own blueprint.
Oakley XÂ METALÂ is the only 3-D sculptured, hypoallergenic, all-metal frame family on Earth. The strength-to-weight ratio is phenomenal and the feel is surprisingly light. Resilient flex couplers allow the frame to fit comfortably around the head.UNOBTAINIUMÂ® components actually increase grip with sweat as they provide the contact zones for a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise alignment.
The optical performance of XÂ SQUAREDÂ is what you would expect from Oakley. First off, the lenses are made with OakleyHYDROPHOBICâ„¢/Oleophobic technology, a performance coating that lets water slide off to help keep your vision clear. It also fights smudges from skin oils and lotions, and it even repels dust. The lenses themselves have a full 8.75 base curvature with the clarity of patentedÂ XYZÂ OPTICSÂ®, a benefit ofÂ HIGHÂ DEFINITIONÂ OPTICSÂ® (HDOÂ®)
OurÂ PLUTONITEÂ® lens material filters out 100% of all UV. The lens/frame combination achieves impact resistance that meets allÂ ANSIÂ Z87.1 standards for high mass and high velocity. You have a range of lens choices to choose from, including Oakley HDPolarized options that eliminate 99% of reflected glare. OurÂ IRIDIUMÂ® lens coatings further reduce glare while balancing light transmission. You can even get this frame with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses that have a combined power of +2.00 through -3.00, and you can choose anything from clear lenses to performance sun hues with premium coatings.
If you want to see the world with more detail and definition, you need visual contrast that boosts the right colors while cutting the rays that overwhelm your eyes. Oakley HDPolarized lenses are now available in a collection of high-performance tints called OO Polarized featuring a unique filter that balances light waves to provide rich, vibrant color and enhanced visual contrast. Oakley OOÂ POLARIZEDÂ lenses help you judge depth and distance better while letting you see all the fine detail youâ€™ve been missing.
Several editions of OOÂ POLARIZEDÂ lenses are available, and they all sharpen vision while blocking high-energy light that fatigues your eyes and washes out colors and contrast. Oakley OOÂ GREYÂ POLARIZEDÂ lenses are great for cutting glare and harsh wavelengths in a wide range of environments. When you want to stop even more glare on asphalt or water, choose OOÂ REDÂ IRIDIUMÂ®Â POLARIZEDÂ lenses. They use our permanent Iridium coating to get the job done while tuning light transmission even more, and we made them for the medium-bright light that comes with hazy skies. Bright sunny days call for OOÂ BLACKÂ IRIDIUMÂ®Â POLARIZED. These lenses offer the benefits of Iridium coating, and we engineered them for places where sizzling solar rays flood roads, water surfaces and snow with blinding glare.
- Oakley HDPolarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance that meets or exceed Z87.1 optical and high impact standards
- Comes standard with OakleyÂ HYDROPHOBICâ„¢/Oleophobic antiâ€“ smudge lens coating on all lens options
- UV protection ofÂ PLUTONITEÂ® lens material that filters out 100% ofÂ UVA/UVB/UVC& harmful blue light up to 400nm
- PatentedÂ XYZÂ OpticsÂ® for maximum clarity at all angles of vision
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coatings (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Oakley XÂ METALÂ® : the only 3-D sculpted, hypoallergenic , all metal frame on earth
- Lightweight Titanium alloy with phenomenal strength-to-weight ratio and rugged durability
- Internal flex couplers allow flexibility for precise fit
- Patented hydrophilicÂ UNOBTAINIUMÂ® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
006011-08 – Oakley – OO X Squared Men’s Polarized Active Sunglasses – Carbon/OO Black Iridium Polarized – $525.00