Our very first dual-lens sunglass was called FROGSKIN, and ever since, we’ve had a thing for leapfrogging the competition. We even had a mascot Frog named “Jupiter” for a while. The green and yellow of his slippery skin (along with the red of his eyes) inspired the colors of our Jupiter Camo Collection.
This unique edition has urban attitude, street style, and a weird thing for amphibians. It’s the Jupiter Camo FUEL CELL and it pays homage to a mascot frog that inspired our original FROGSKIN sunglasses. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) gives you the clarity and protection you expect from Oakley. The comfortably lightweight O MATTER frame is paired with Black IRIDIUM lenses that help you maintain color recognition on bright, sunny days. It comes with a collectible pin and a MICROCLEAR bag that’s handy for stowing the frame and keeping the lenses clean.
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
OO9096-41 – Oakley – Jupiter Camo Fuel Cell – Polished Black/Black Iridium – $180.00