A single particle of sand can take down the world’s best rider. We engineered this specialized Sand Goggle with closed-cell face foam to keep fine particles from infiltrating the frame and assaulting your vision. It comes with a clear lens for low light and a grey lens for medium to bright light. Oakley’s grey lens allows truer color recognition to help you spot trail edges and scattered vegetation that can pose a hazard. Made of the highest quality optical-grade LEXAN, the lenses are hard coated on the exterior to minimize scratching and anti-fog treated on the interior for unparalleled performance. The strap is patterned with our unique Carbonated graphic and signed with a red Static Icon.
The culmination of 25 years of goggle technology, Oakley’s CROWBAR MX goggles offer the performance demanded by the world’s top riders. The durable yet lightweight design provides impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards. You can’t stay focused without comfort, so we engineered strap outriggers for balanced pressure distribution. And to keep the strap from sliding, we treated it with silicone. This goggle comes with a removable nose guard and works with the Oakley laminated tearoff system, the most advanced tearoff system on the planet (sold separately).
- Unique closed cell foam helps to eliminate fine dust particles from entering the goggle
- Flexible O Matter chassis
- Grey lens comes standard, with an extra clear lens for dark conditions
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap
- Reduced glare via textured interior surface
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material
- Fog reduction of lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
- 2012 Model
Available in Grey/Dark Grey, Clear