We got inside the skulls of pros like Seth Morrison to create the Crowbar goggle, and when it came time to capture some attitude, Seth wanted graphics that cut to the bone. This Signature Series design carries Mountain Reaper art that inspires his freeskiing fanaticism while offering a subtle reminder that the hill is a cruel mistress, and she’s always ready to put your skeleton on her list of conquests.
The Oakley Crowbar goggle maintains a balanced fit, thanks to strap outriggers that distribute pressure evenly. Translation: Comfort that won’t quit on you. Triple-layer fleece foam cushions the contact zone and wicks moisture so you won’t stew. The flexible O Matter chassis is matched with a durable, optically pure lens for impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards while filtering out all UV. To fight fog buildup, all optional lenses feature our premium F3 anti-fog treatment. A custom Microclear bag is included for frame storage and lens cleaning.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter chassis
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics
- Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Designed for medium faces
- 2011 Model
Available in Dark Grey