Too bad glare doesn’t freeze. Snow actually brings out the worst of it, reflecting up to 90% of the sun’s brightness. Conventional polarized lenses reduce glare but they also cloud your vision with haze and distortion. Oakley utilizes a liquid infusion process to achieve molecular level bonding with the polarizing filter. That’s how we eliminate haze and distortion to produce the best polarized lenses on the planet.
These goggles combine the performance of Oakley polarization with the unbeatable clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO). It also eliminates lens fog with the airflow of ram-air surge ports, the chemistry of F-3 Series anti-fog treatment, and the thermal barrier of a dual lens design. You also get 100% UV filtering and impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 / ASTM F659 standards. Comfort is optimized by flexible urethane construction and triple-layer polar fleece foam that wicks away moisture.
- Anti Fog Treated Ballistic Lens
- Plutonite lens pass ANSI standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- 100% protection against UV A, B and harmful blue light
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
- Optically corrected dual lens goggle
- Superior venting to eliminate fogging
- 2011 Model
Available in High Intensity Amber and Fire
57-294 – Oakley A Frame Matte White Adult Polarized Eyewear – Fire – $210.00