Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
On cold days that sting, ordinary goggles can stiffen up so much, the fit makes you feel like you’re being punished by the snow gods. Not Catapult because we made it with O Matter. It can handle the kind of chill that sends shivers down mountain veterans, and it stays flexible while maintaining superior impact resistance. The fit is comfortably balanced, thanks to a strap clip system that articulates and even fits in a helmet. On the face zone, we lined Catapult with a triple layer of polar fleece foam that draws sweat from your skin with moisture wicking action.
The optical performance is everything you expect from Oakley goggle technology. Lexan lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and even a big chunk of the harmful blue light that hits you at high altitude. Catapult has F2 anti-fog technology to help the dual vented lens stay clear, and you can choose options including Iridium lens coating that balances light transmission and reduces glare. This design has everything you need, so if you wear prescription glasses, get the goggle that’s made for you and catapult performance to the next level.
- Designed to fit over Prescription eyewear
- Flexible O-Matter chassis
- Balanced fit (with or without a helmet) via articulating/interchangeable O Matter strap attachments
- All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F2 anti-fog technology
- Lexan lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Optimized to fit most faces
- 2011 Model
Available in Crimson/Persimmon