This is the calm before you storm the mountain, and you’ve got a decision to make. What’s the best goggle for you? Before you read about all the performance of Oakley ELEVATE, wrap your head around one key aspect: comfort. This snow goggle is optimized for small to medium size faces, and we poured every technology we could into the fit. That’s why both male and female pros of winter sports are calling it their own.
The right fit isn’t just about comfort. It’s about the safety of being free of distraction, and that’s the difference between throwing down a great run and being thrown down a great run. ELEVATE conforms to your face with a flexible O MATTER chassis and strap “outriggers” that balance pressure. You don’t have to over-tighten it like ordinary goggles. We lined the contact surface with triple-layer polar fleece foam that wicks away moisture, and we added some brilliance to the architecture: an internal skeletal support system that minimizes nasal pressure and balances contact forces along critical zones. Translation: You’ll have all the airflow you need to feed your lungs, plus comfort that makes you wonder why you ever wasted a single snow day on ordinary goggles.
ELEVATE utilizes a dual vented lens to fight fog, and we added premium F3 anti-fog technology. The peripheral view is wide and crisp, and the pure PLUTONITE lens stops every single ray of UV that bombards the highlands. That includes UVA, UVB and UVC, as well as harmful blue light up to 400nm. Choose an optional IRIDIUM lens coating to balance light transmission and make the most of your session.
- Optimized to fit small to medium faces
- Internal skeletal support system to minimize nasal pressure and maximize airflow
- Flexible O MATTER chassis that conforms to your face
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via fixed O MATTER strap outriggers
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog technology
- Protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of all UV
- Tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating (optional)
- Metal icon accent
- 2011 Model
Available in VR50 Pink Iridium, Black Iridium, Blue Iridium and High Intensity Yellow
57-490 – Oakley Elevate Jewel Blue Moons Adult Eyewear – Black Iridium – $150.00
57-491 – Oakley Elevate Jewel Blue Moons Adult Eyewear – Blue Iridium – $150.00
57-492 – Oakley Elevate Jewel Blue Moons Adult Eyewear – High Intensity Yellow – $150.00