Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
Our first dual-lens sunglasses with interchangeable lenses, this chameleon lets you adapt instantly to any light condition. When the sun fades or flares, switch to a new set of optional lenses and change your entire point of view. Or just enjoy the freedom to customize your look instantly. Accented with true metal icons, the lightweight O Matter frame includes Unobtainium earsocks and grip anchors. The open-edge design extends your vertical field of vision, and each set of optional lenses retains the peripheral clarity of XYZ Optics. That’s just one of the patented innovations that give High Definition Optics (HDO) its unbeatable performance.
Our polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how we eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized optics on the planet.
- Ultra light stress resistant Oakley O Matter frame material
- Plutonite lens material passes ANSI Industrial Standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Iridium coatings an lens tints reflect glare and heighten contrast
- Interchangeable lens options available
- Three-point fit comfortably hugs the nose and behind the ears
- Metal icon
- Interchangeable Unobtainium nose pads and earsocks insure comfortable, secure fit
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- 100% protection against UV and harmful blue light
Available in Jet Black/Black Iridium