Livestrong Special Edition Watch
We have spent decades defying the limits of what others say is possible. Our inspiration comes from the athletes whose perseverance, fortitude and resolve are the alloy of the iron will that proves their mettle in the face of impossible challenge. This Livestrong® Special Edition is your opportunity to help support a noble cause and wear a symbol of inspiration and empowerment.
The Livestrong® Foundation is making a difference in the lives of millions of people living with cancer, and Oakley is honored to help support its efforts. This distinguished design carries the colors of the foundation, and with each sale, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds to further the vital work of Livestrong®.
This timepiece features 25-jewel auto-mechanical movement that translates every motion of the wrist into stored energy, and the serve running time is 38 hours. Accented by a carbon fiber bezel, the refined architecture includes a sculptural bracelet of titanium plates over a composite core of Unobtainium®.
- Swiss made, auto-mechanical 25-jewel movement
- Etachron 2824-2 regulator
- Three-hand analog display
- Big date by mechanical display
- Approx. 38 hour power reserve
- Titanium case body
- Titanium case back with sapphire window
- Carbon fiber bezel
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Dual seal crown for water resistance
- High-precision Computer Numeric Control (CNC) machining
- Titanium bracelet w/ deployant clasp and micro-adjustment
- Composite molded links w/ articulating Unobtainium® rubber
- Frequency of Oscillator: 28,800 vibrations per hour; 4 Hz
- Accuracy: +/- 12 sec/day (average)
- Thermal Operating Min: 0ºC (32ºF)
- Thermal Operating Max: 50ºC (122ºF)
- Water Resistance: 10 bar; equivalent to depth of 100m / 330ft
Livestrong® is a registered trademark of the Lance Armstrong Foundation. The Lance Armstrong Foundation is a 501©(3) under federal tax guidelines.
Available in Livestrong/Carbon Fiber/Titanium Bracelet