MK-II ASSAULT BOOT 6 INCH – TEMPERATE
Missions take place in a wide range of environments. We designed boots for the U.S. Elite Special Forces, so we know a thing or two about battling nature when it comes to climate vs. comfort. The Oakley MK-II ASSAULT BOOT is civilian gear engineered for temperate zones, the range of conditions in the middle ground between temperature extremes. In simple terms, we built it for versatility, and we added all the technical features that make our boots worthy of the most demanding applications.
When you lace up the Oakley MK-II ASSAULT BOOT and take your first step, you’ll realize how completely different it is from any boot you’ve ever worn. Ordinary boots can be stiff and heavy, but this design was inspired by athletic shoes, so the feel is flexible and lightweight. We pushed comfort to the max with prime urethane cushioning and true biomechanical support that comes from carefully crafted anatomical curvature. Tongue gussets help keep water and debris on the outside where they belong, and we added foam padding beneath the tongue for even more comfort.
Stability and durability earn their place on our performance list, and that’s why the outsole is made with a premium compound from Vibram®. The unique material is abrasion resistant so it can handle fast rope maneuvers, and it maintains superior slip resistance on wet and dry surfaces. Directional lugs get a firm bite on a wide range of terrain. This is a jump-ready design with an over-the-ankle boot shaft, and even if you won’t be dropping in from above, you’ll have extra support. So if your idea of recreation tends to push the limits of sense and sanity, this boot offers all the performance and comfort you need in places where the temperature is midrange and the possibilities are endless. (The MK-II ASSAULT BOOT is also available in an eight-inch high version.)
- Unencumbered full-speed performance of lightweight, athletically inspired design
- Comfort, support and sound mitigation of full grain leather with soft temper
- Wet/dry slip resistance on smooth and rough surfaces, optimized by Vibram outsoles with directional lug design
- Shock absorption of prime urethane with cushioning and biomechanical support of anatomical curvature
- High stability for load bearing applications via engineered outsole footprint
- Jump-ready design with over-the-ankle boot shaft and low profile lacing system
- Excellent durability for fast rope maneuvers, optimized by abrasion resistant outsole material
- Gusseted tongue to prevent entry of water and debris
- Height: Six inches
- Made in USA
Vibram is a registered trademark of Vibram S.p.A of Italy.
Available in Desert