The Indian cricket team achieved World Cup glory in 2011, and for his outstanding performance in the series, Oakley’s Yuvraj Singh was declared Player of the Tournament. The talented left-hander is renowned for both his batting and bowling skills, and is consistently ranked at the top of ICC rankings in both batsman and all-rounder categories.
Of the billion plus people following cricket, there is a confidence that Yuvraj will deliver his signature blend of power, precision and personality. Oakley is honoring the famed athlete with the Yuvraj Singh Signature Series, Plaintiff sunglass.
A salute to classic aviator styling, Oakley’s Plaintiff blends dimensional detailing with the precision of Mono Shock hinges; an innovation that allows the stems to hyper flex when necessary.
This special edition matches a Polished Gold frame of comfortably lightweight C-5 alloy with Dark Grey lenses that helps maintain color recognition on bright, sunny days. The lenses are optimized with clarity and protection of High Definition Optics (HDO), and we laser etched Yuvraj’s autograph to make this sunglass a true collectible.
A custom Microclear bag, blazing with the glory of Yuvraj’s wing logo, is included for lens cleaning and frame storage.
- Oakley HDPolarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coatings (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium Mono Shock hinge
OO4057-15 – Oakley – Yuvraj Singh Plaintiff – Silver/Grey – $220.00