Take attitude to the street with Oakley Dispatch. Check out the contours, the sculptural stems and the metal band accents and notice that we took self-expression to the next level by introducing interchangeable “O” icons. The frame comes with two different sets and additional “O” icons are available so you can give your pair the look you want.
Lightweight O Matter frame material is the secret to all-day comfort, and Dispatch takes advantage of Oakley’s patented Three-Point Fit to keep the lenses in precise optical alignment. High Definition Optics (HDO) is the reason why its clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards. Notice the lens curvature that extends peripheral vision. Our pure Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UV and helps this design meet ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards.
Dispatch is available with polarization, and Oakley HDPolarized lenses block 99% of glare with technology that eliminates the haze and visual distortion common with ordinary polarized lenses. As you browse the other options, take a look at lenses with Iridium coating that balances light transmission. If you need visual correction, you can get Dispatch with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal band and icon accents, with interchangeable Oakley icons
- Additional pair of interchangeable “O” icons included
OO9090-17 – Oakley – Robert Williams Dispatch – Matte Black/24K – $240.00