Talk to rider Ryan Dungey about danger and he’ll tell you the only risk is not putting everything you’ve got into being the best. That’s why his goggle of choice is Oakley Crowbar. This Signature Series edition salutes his dedication while giving him a wide peripheral view with razor sharp clarity.
The culmination of 25 years of goggle technology, Oakley’s Crowbar MX goggles offers the protection and performance demanded by the world’s top riders. The lightweight and flexible O Matter frame is combined with optically pure Lexan to maintain impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards.
Clear lenses are enhanced with F3 anti-fog treatment, the optics maximize your range of peripheral and downward view. You can’t stay focused without comfort, so we engineered triple-layer face foam to wick away sweat, and strap outriggers for balanced pressure distribution. And to keep the strap from sliding, we treated it with silicone. This goggle also comes with a removable nose guard and the Oakley 7-pack laminated tear off system, the most advanced tear off system on the planet. This is a 2012 Model.
- Lexan lens material provides 100% protection against UV-A, UV-B, UV-C and harmful blue light
- Anti fog lens on clear lens frames
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
- Flexible O Matter chassis
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Contrasting colored frame components compliment frame color
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- 7 pack of Oakley laminated tear-offs included
- Removable O Matter nose guard included
- Improved 3-pin attachment system for tear-offs
57-925 – Oakley – Ryan Dungey Crowbar MX Electric Checked – Clear – $80.00