Nooka’s Jake the dog watch now has its companion piece with Finn the human Zub Zot!
Nooka has partnered with Cartoon Network Enterprises again (CNE) to create a limited-edition timepiece based on Adventure Time, the fun, irreverent series from creator Pendleton Ward that has people everywhere saying things like “algebraic,” “mathemagical” and “rhombus!”. The Adventure Time Finn watch from Nooka features graphics and colors inspired by Finn, Jake’s loveable human companion and best friend.
The Zub line were the very first, one piece construction, monochromatic watches to hit the market. Composed of a polyurethane rubber body with a scratch-resistant mineral crystal lens, these watches represent time in 4 different faces—all of which present a graphical representation of time that transcends the linguistics of math that make telling time difficult for a child to learn – creating a truly intuitive experience.
The number at the end of the name stands for the width of the band size—20 is a 20mm band width while 38 is a wider, 38mm band.
- Size : 38 x 38 x 10mm/Band Width: 20mm
- Water Resistance : 3ATM
- Functions : Alarm, Chronograph, Date, Time
- Battery : CR2016 Battery (3.0VDC Operating Voltage)
- Module : 32,768Hertz Quartz Crystal Oscillation Frequency
- Display : TDF LCD Display, Electroluminescent(EL)
- Case Material : Co-molded With PU Body
- Case Back : Stainless Steel/Screw In
- Warranty : 1 Year
P-402-ATF – Nooka – Zub Zot 20 Adult Watch – Adventure Time Finn – $130.00