Upgrade your Motorcycle Apparel with the FirstGear Warm and Safe Heated Liner for Women, Now Available at $179.96!
Available in 90-watt and 65-watt variants. Designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack. Heat-trollers provide you with multiple ways to control the heat output in your heated gear.
– Exclusive dual-zone heating system allows you to use the single or the dual Heat-troller without rewiring the liner
– The liner is rated at 110 watts at 12.8 volts
– Designed to be worn over a single layer of clothing like the TPG Basegear, a t-shirt or other lightweight garment
– A protective outer jacket should always be worn over it
– Built to be temperature neutral, so that you can wear your liner all day and not have to change clothing when you need heat
– Lightweight soft nylon shell for minimum bulk, non-coated finish for maximum breathability
– Form fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body
– Heating pads on front, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar for full heat coverage
– Integrated glove plugs and pants plug stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
– Flex panels and action back allow a full range of movement for any activity
– Fleece inner collar to wick away moisture
– Packs into its own zippered pouch-included
Check out the FirstGear Warm and Safe Heated Women’s Liner on the page below: