Shop now the Bell Flying Tiger Adult Vortex Helmet at www.motorhelmets.com!
The new Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you’d expect of the Star’s little brother. Developed in Bell’s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, Calif. design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease-the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and a plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
– Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
– Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
– Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
– Removable and washable, antibacterial/
– Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
– Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
– ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
– NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
– Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
– Five-year warranty
– Certification: Snell, DOT
– 2012 Model
Click the link below for more info: