Alpinestars Ransom Jacket – Review Video
The New for 2010 Alpinestars Ransom Textile Jacket offers a great mid-priced 3-season waterproof jacket with a versatile style.
- Removable full sleeved vertical quilted thermal liner.
- Fixed 100% waterproof membrane.
- Removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars Bionic back and chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
- Reflective piping on sleeve front and outlining on back of shoulders.
- High profile collar with overlapping VelcroÂ® flap closure.
- Textile accordion panels on the back of shoulders for flex and a close fit.
- Neoprene collar and wrists contours.
- Micro-fleeced collar.
- Waist connection zipper.
- Pre-curved and multi panel sleeve construction.
- Flat, integrated elastic rail waist adjustment.
- Single thermal liner connection zipper for quicker dis/connection and a clean look.
- Embroidered Astars logos on shoulders, front central lower edge, and lower mid back.
- Large Alpinestars logo embroidered on upper back.