Alpinestars Stunt Men’s Leather Jackets – Review Video
The Stunt leather jacket is designed specifically to appeal to riders of naked bikes, providing a comfortable, adaptable, fit and an excellent range of movement through a soft leather construction.
An all around best selling 3 season leather motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars. The Stunt has all of the features for the spirited everyday sportbike rider.
- Constructed using soft, full grain leather with perforated panels, providing the rider with a strong durable product that offers superior levels of ventilation when required
- Featuring a host of comfort enhancements including, pre-curved sleeves for added comfort and reduction in fatigue on long journeys
- Stretch Kevlar panels down the inner construct of the arms for an adaptable, tight fit
- Waist adjustments can be made through a pair of Velcro tabs located at the base of the jacket
- Alpinestars range of CE approved shoulder and forearm protection, providing riders with optimum levels of protection
- Additional protection can be provided through insertion of Alpinestars RC back protector or Alpinestars bionic chest guards (both sold separately) when inserted into the specially designed compartments
- The jacket provides ample storage through a series of pockets, two externally and three in the internal jacket lining which is also duplicated in the removable liner
- An additional zip pocket is located just inside the jacket main zip for easy access to essential items
- A zip located at the base of the jacket allows connection to a range of Alpinestars leather and textile pants
- An urban street design adds to the appeal of the jacket
- YKK zippers located at the wrist provide secure closure
- 2009 Model