Oakley Eyepatch Sunglasses – Review Video
The only thing our sunglasses blur is the line between science and art. Take the term “high impact” for instance. It’s a protection rating you won’t find on everyday frames. With a unique sculpture like EYEPATCH, that term also describes the impression it leaves. Because both lenses are cut from a single curved surface, like a sport shield, then fitted in the frame to retain the original contour.
The performance is just as aggressive as the styling. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) combines patented technologies to achieve unbeatable clarity. Durable O MATTER creates a comfortable, lightweight frame. And optically pure PLUTONITE lens material filters out 100% of all UV. So with EYEPATCH, you don’t have to choose between seeing and being seen. Because science and art can be the same thing.
* Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
* Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
* Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
* Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
* Optical precision and performance that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards
* Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
* UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light
* Rx Range: +2D to -3D (Total Power)
* Progressive addition lenses not available for this frame at this time