Oakley Half Jacket Sunglasses – Review Video
Our first dual-lens sunglasses with interchangeable lenses, this chameleon lets you adapt instantly to any light condition. When the sun fades or flares, switch to a new set of optional lenses and change your entire point of view. Or just enjoy the freedom to customize your look instantly.
Accented with true metal icons, the lightweight O MATTER frame includes UNOBTAINIUM earsocks and grip anchors. The open-edge design extends your vertical field of vision, and each set of optional lenses retains the peripheral clarity of XYZ OPTICS. That’s just one of the patented innovations that give HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) its unbeatable performance.
* Ultra light stress resistant Oakley O Matter frame material
* Plutonite lens material passes ANSI Industrial Standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
* Iridium coatings an lens tints reflect glare and heighten contrast
* Interchangeable lens options available
* Three-point fit comfortably hugs the nose and behind the ears
* Metal icon
* Interchangeable Unobtainium nose pads and earsocks insure comfortable, secure fit
* 100% protection against UV and harmful blue light
* Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)