Fly Racing Evolution Men’s Pants – Review Video
Progression, creativity, and style; three words that describe the drive behind Fly Racing’s designers, racers, and the core inspiration for the all-new 2009 Evolution line-up. Performance driven materials combine to create the ultimate in comfort and function.
Ultimate style and performance combine to create Fly Racing’s most technically advanced pant ever. From embroidered logos and sublimated graphics, to the full-floating seat panel and Fly Racing’s Patent Pending TPR Stretch Vent System, the Evolution pant is pure race.
- Integrated TPR – Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protective badging is integrated into the pant for unbeatable looks and function
- Sure Lock Fly Closure – Dual snap waist closure for a secure fit
- Stretch Vent System – All new Patent Pending TPR stretch-vent system moves with you while allowing massive airflow to keep you cool
- Built-In Hanger – Nylon hanging loop integrated with custom rubber badge designed in Fly Racing’s 3-D lab
- Adjustable Waist – Dual belt for maximum fit and adjustability
- Leather Heat Shield – High-quality Lanolin treated embossed leather panels at the inside knees is sown with Kevlar reinforced stitching to protect from hot exhaust systems
- Relaxed Leg Cuffs – Relaxed leg cuffs for maximum comfort
- Contoured Knees – Generous contoured knees with pre-shaped 180Â° stretch works with today’s braces
- Texlan – Texlan 4153 is one of the toughest materials available, and is used where wear-resistance is important
- Stretch Rib – Stretch Rib is strategically used where pant flexibility is most important
- 1000D – Color matched 1000D is used on the butt of the pant, where material failure is not an option
- 900D Poly – 900D Poly is dye sublimated-a printing process that gives the best-quality, most durable print available
- 2009 Model