Alpinestars Bovver Aggro Textile Jacket – Review Video
Hard-core style and a practical brushed polyester/cotton shell with built in windbreaker membrane makes the Bovver Aggro the perfect choice for weatherproof urban riding. Removable CE certified Bio Armor ensures a highly protective, comfortable and sleek design.
- Heavy duty brushed polyester/cotton jacket with built in windbreaker membrane provides durability and comfort.
- Zippered front closure with zipper puller stay and custom nautical star pull tab.
- Front embroidered patch with wrench logo and back on black silk-screened number graphic on front chest and back.
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors provide class-leading impact protection while keeping a sleek profile.
- Chest and back pad compartments can be upgraded with Alpinestars Bionic chest and CE certified RC back protectors for even greater safety performance.
- Removable contrasting orange thermal liner is stylish and gives excellent cold weather performance.
- Button tab waist adjustment and buttons at wrist to adjust fit.
- Interior strap-and-snap connection system allows attachment to virtually any pant with belt loops while helping keep the jacket in place and reducing wind-flap while riding.