Alpinestars Tech 1-R Jacket – Review Video
Constructed from top grade, full-grain leather and integrating CE certified protection in a sharp design, the Tech 1-R leather jacket is a high-octane performer that will satisfy the most demanding road rider.
- 1.3 mm top grade leather construction uses extended perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
- The MotoGP profile perforated back hump gives outstanding aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- External PU (Polyurethane) shoulder protectors derived from Alpinestars racing program provides classâ€leading impact and abrasion resistance.
- Further protection provided with removable CE certified GP Series elbow protectors.
- PE padding in the chest (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as upgrade) promotes protection to the torso, helping reduce the risk of internal injuries in the event of an accident.
- PE padding in the back (CE certified RC back protector available as upgrade).
- Innovative accordion stretch panels on the side, elbow and shoulders of the suit.
- Aramidic stretch panels on the sleeves enhance fit and flexibility.
- Fixed liner with 3D mesh insert on the back provides extra comfort.
- YKK front zip closure and YKK semi auto locking wrist closure ensure secure fastening at all times.
- A snap button system allows fitment of the top-of-the-line Level 2 CE certified Bionic Race back protector.
- Fitment to a range of Alpinestars leather and textile pants is easy thanks to a waist zipper connector and D-ring waist adjustment.